I missed my favorite linky party yesterday, so I'm jumping on board today!
Here are 5 random things from my week:
1. Last weekend, I flew to Nashville for a bachelorette weekend. I had found some amazingly cheap flights and soon found out why! The plane was tiny...as in 8 passenger tiny! It was a little scary riding in such a small plane, but the views were absolutely amazing!
2. Once we got to Nashville, we spent the whole weekend celebrating the beautiful bride! Although we didn't get much sight-seeing done, we did make it over to see the iconic Bluebird Cafe!
3. We had our end of the year party on Thursday. We set up a grill and some canopies and had a good ol'fashioned cookout! We also put on some tunes and had a dance party! I tell you what...those kids can dance!
4. After the party, we came in and I gave out our class awards. The smiles on their faces were priceless! These awesome awards came from Georgia Grown Kinders.
5. Friday was the last day of school for the kiddos! I had purchased some super cute tie dye sunglasses for my kiddos at Dollar Tree, so I passed those out when we went outside for recess. They loved their new shades!
Now, I'm off to enjoy the rest of this glorious 3 day weekend! After that, we've got 2 days of post-planning, then its officially summer, baby!