Thursday, April 5, 2012

How do you say "Ouch" in Japanese?

Hey yall! Still livin' it up over here in Okinawa!

My sis and I have been nonstop this week, and today was no different.

We went ziplining!

It. was. awesome.

But sooo tiring! I am pretty certain that I am going to wake up with some seriously sore body parts tomorrow...but it was definitely worth it!

The only problem I had today? I just could not seem to get the landing down.

I zipped, screaming the whole way, thinking I was heading straight for the landing.

Then....I would start to twist. I would kick my legs to try and get myself straight again, but alas....I could not.

So instead of landing on my feet, like my sis did every time, I landed on my butt.

That's where the "ouch" part comes in.

But it was still a lot of fun, and I would do it again in a heartbeat. I got some awesome pictures and videos of my wipeouts, but I don't have my camera cord or adapter. So you will just have to wait until I get back home....but trust me, it will totally be worth the wait.

Have you guys been enjoying the guest bloggers? Aren't they awesome??? I don't know what I would do without them, because they are completely taking care of the "teachery"...but I got the "tidbits" part on lock this week :)

Be sure to check back tomorrow for Mary Beth from Run Teacher, Run!

Oh, and please go here and enter my giveaway. I mean, only like 5 people have entered. Seriously, people? I'm starting to think you guys have something against Japan....

So, if you want to save face and get back in my good graces, please go enter :) You've only got one more day.

Last thing....tomorrow is the last day of my sale, so stop by one of my shops and pick up some spring goodies!


This one seems to be popular right now...


...and this one...

...or you could get this one...


...and this one.



 

5 comments:

  1. Ziplining is so much fun! Enjoy your trip!
    Lori
    Conversations in Literacy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, so jealous!! Thanks for stopping by my blog:) I am following as well!

    Aloha,
    Corinna
    Surfin' Through Second

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for your kind comments the other day! All the beautiful responses from bloggers really helped. And pineapple wine sounds a-maze-ing!

    Buzzing with Ms. B

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE reading your comments!!!

Natalie