Friday, September 21, 2012

Can I get a whoop whoop???

Hey yall! Happy Friday!
 
I've got some B.I.G. news to share!
 
I finally got a job! Whoo-hoo!
 
I will be back with the grade that stole my heart...1st grade! I cannot tell you how excited and anxious I am to get back in the classroom!
 
Thank you so much to all of you that have had me in your thoughts and prayers these last few months. I had already given up hope on finding a job this year, but all of you kept rooting for me!
 
I will start the new job bright and early on Monday. Guess I better try and get into a better sleeping habit this weekend, or I will be in for a rude awakening come Monday! I have a lot of work ahead of me, yall!
 
To celebrate my new job, and because I am thisclose to having 500 followers, I will be having a HUGE giveaway! I am working on all the details now, so check back with me tomorrow!
 
In the meantime, I have put EVERYTHING in my TPT store on sale! Click below to start shopping and saving!
 
 
Happy weekend, friends!



12 comments:

  1. Congratulations! I am already on the job hunt for our 2013 school year in Australia. Here's hoping I have your luck!
    Tania
    Mrs Poultney's Ponderings

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats! So happy for you! How did you end up getting a teaching position at this point in the school year?


    The REAL Teachers of Orange County

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations!!!!!!!!! Yipeeeee! Can't wait to hear about all of your adventures in first grade!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations! 1st is so much fun!

    imgoingfirst@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. CONGRATULATIONS!!! It sounds like you are going to be one busy lady this weekend getting your new classroom ready!

    Krista
    stellar-students

    ReplyDelete
  6. CONGRATULATIONS, that is fantastic!!!

    ✰ Stacy

    Simpson Superstars

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is so exciting!! Congratulations!!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE reading your comments!!!

Natalie