Sunday, January 13, 2013

Granny Swallowed Winter {and a freebie}

Hey yall! Happy Sunday!
 
I just wanted to real quick let you guys know about a new unit that I posted this morning. Its been done for a couple of days, but for some reason I just now got around to posting it.
 
 
This unit is full of literacy activities that accompany the book "There Was a Cold Lady Who Swallowed Some Snow" by Lucille Colandro. Annnnnd I just realized I put "old" instead of "cold" on the cover file...crap. I'll fix that later.
 
This unit includes:
 
*Story Sequencing: story cards and cut & paste recording sheet
*ABC Order: word cards and recording sheet
*Rhyming Words Match: word cards and recording sheet
*Old Lady Word Search: using words from the story
*Writing Prompts: 4 different writing prompts to choose from
*Color by Vowel Sound: short/long vowel color sheet
 
 
Many of these activities can also be used with a pocket chart!
 
Here's a little freebie for ya :) Click on the picture to get your copy. If you grab it, please leave me some love!
 
 
Now I'm off to enjoy this beautiful Sunday afternoon!


3 comments:

  1. TY so much! Love this unit and the freebie..ty so much for sharing it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for this cute freebie. I added this unit to my wishlist! Looks different from the others I have seen.

    Thank you.

    Iteachkidsabc@gmail.com
    :o) V.
    Special Teacher for Special Kids

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love all the Old Lady books. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE reading your comments!!!

Natalie