Friday, April 19, 2013

Five for Friday {with a little freebie}

Hey yall! TGIF!!!
 
This girl is completely and utterly exhausted! Thank goodness Casey lets us link up with a fun and quick post on Fridays :)
 
1. Two of my sweet little girls brought me portraits of myself this week. Both are very different, which is why I love them so much! Its funny to see how you look to a first grader :)
 
This one seems to be more accurate....except for the one leg thing...
 
Not sure I could pull a dress like this off...but I'm digging the curves she gave me!
 
2. Our county started the BIG state tests this week, so I made these quick little treats for the teachers administering the tests. Click on the picture to grab the bag topper!
 

 
3. We went on a field trip to a local dairy farm today and it was so much fun! My littles' excitement was palpable and I couldn't have been more proud of how they behaved. The shrieks of pure joy made me smile all day long.
 
Petting the 2 month old calfs {calves???}
 
Ponies! Notice the stench :)
 
Cow milking demonstration....this man said the farm had 99 cows and one very happy bull...HA!
 
Hay ride...they were SO excited to see real life cows out in the pastures!
 
4. On the ride home, the bus was eerily silent. Then I saw why...
 
 
 
5. Then I came home to this sweet sleeping thing!
 
 
Happy Friday, friends!!!
 
fiveforfriday














1 comment:

I LOVE reading your comments!!!

Natalie