Thursday, November 28, 2013

Happy Thanksgiving!

Hey yall!
 
 Just wanted to drop by and tell you...
 
Do you know what I'm thankful for? All of yall!
 
Seriously...it means the world to me to have such loyal and supportive followers. And to show just how thankful I am, I am offering my Granny Swallows Christmas unit for free today only. Click on the picture below to snag your copy...but hurry! It's only free until 10 pm tonight.
 
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B7Fo8OLW9tuVejhMSk9ORmNtNW8/edit?usp=sharing
 
And I'm so excited to tell you guys about the HUGE upcoming sale over at TPT! On Cyber Monday {and Tuesday!}, everything in my shop will be 20% off. Use the code CYBER at checkout to receive an additional 8% off! So get those wish lists ready folks...Monday will be here before you know it! Click on the picture below to start stocking up :)
 
http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Store/Teachery-Tidbits
Adorable graphic from Jen Jones
 
Now....get off the computer and spend some time with your precious family!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE reading your comments!!!

Natalie