Friday, December 6, 2013

Do you love a good freebie...or 50?

Hey yall! Happy Friday!
 
I thought this week was going to take forever, but it has actually gone by pretty quickly. This girl is sooo ready for the weekend, baby!
 
How am I going to spend my Friday night, you ask? Downloading freebies!
 
Have you heard about the Winter Holidays EBook? It is FULL of freebies that are geared towards 1st and 2nd grade....over 50 of them! And you just might find one from me in there as well :)
 
Click on the pic to download the ebook.
 
http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/2013-Winter-Holidays-Tips-and-Freebies-Grades-1-2-Edition-1008191
 
And today is also the kickoff of a fun Facebook Frenzy that I'm apart of! Myself and 21 other first grade bloggers have put together a fun hop that is chock full of holiday/winter goodness!
 
 
Start the hop at my FB page and snag my freebie! I'm offering my Polar Express Unit...for free yall!
Then just continue the hop by clicking on the snowman.
 
If you get lost, here's the map to help you find your way :) Click on the picture to open the PDF...it has all the links you'll need!
 
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B7Fo8OLW9tuVZGw5SWQ5a1lsQ2M/edit?usp=sharing
 
 
Happy hopping, friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE reading your comments!!!

Natalie