Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Currently...Excited!

Hey yall!
 
I would normally be sad that it's already July because that means my summer is half over {sniff}, but this year, I couldn't wait for July to get here! Because July means vacation!
 
And July also means its Currently time!
 
 
Anyone else watch Mistresses? I'm not sure its the very best show out there, but I love it none the less. Always full of eye candy and lots of drama :)
 
It's almost time for vacation, people!
Yes, I know that I've technically been on vacation all summer (although I might classify it more as a staycation...)
But my actual, real-life vacation is about to commence! Just one more day...
 
I've been preparing for Vegas for the last few weeks, but it is crunch time people.
My ultimate Vegas to buy-to do-to pack list is slowly getting checked off.
 
Photo
 
Vegas is still a week away, so I should have plenty of time, right?
Nada.
 
Thursday we are heading up to D.C. to visit my sister and fam for the 4th.
Super excited to see them!
Especially since my oldest niece, my little mini-me, will be home from college for the first time.
 
This amazing girl goes to the Culinary Institute of America to become a pastry chef.
Say what??? So proud of her!
 
 
We'll get back from D.C. on Monday night. Then I leave for Vegas early, early Wednesday morning.
That leaves only Tuesday for me to get everything ready, yall.
Plus, I have a doctor's appointment on Tuesday, so...there's that.
 
Which is why I am slightly freaking out about this list not being complete yet!
In fact, I better go yall.....too much to do!!!
 
 
 
 
 


6 comments:

  1. Sounds like a fun week ahead!! D.C. and then Vegas?! I'm jealous of all of you guys heading to Vegas!! :) Have fun!!
    -Katie
    Visit My Blog: Building a House of Love

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my word! I am so jealous - I would love to see the fireworks in D.C.! I hope that you have a chance to relax before heading to Vegas. I will also be in Vegas - I'm so excited I can hardly stand it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing! I found you on the July Currently! First of all, I am so jealous that you are going to the TpT Vegas conference. Have so much fun! AND how cute are you with that checklist?!!?!
    Come and check out my current Currently!
    Layla

    Fancy Free in Fourth

    ReplyDelete
  4. Are you still teaching right now!? I so wish I was going to Vegas! You all are going to have so much fun!

    Enjoy the 4th!

    Tasha Emmerson
    Confessions of a Tiny Teacher

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE your blog! It's super adorable! I too wish I was going to Vegas. Maybe next time! Anywho, I'm a fourth grade teacher and your newest follower!

    Sarah
    Beyond The Gradebook

    ReplyDelete
  6. Packing for a vacation is always the most challenging part. Have fun in Vegas!
    Teaching, Love, Cupcakes

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE reading your comments!!!

Natalie