Monday, August 18, 2014

Teacher Week: Who

Hey yall!
 
I'm sooo excited that it's time for the annual Teacher Week linky from Blog Hoppin'!
Today, it's all about ME :)
 
http://imbloghoppin.blogspot.com/
 
I'm a twenty-something, music-loving, puppy-hugging, sweet tea-drinking girl from Georgia.
 
Family:
 
Okay, get ready, because this can get lengthy...my family is rather large!
Let's start with the hubs-Wes.
 
We've been together for 10 years and married for 6.
We've definitely had our share of ups and downs, but I wouldn't trade them for anything.
We are, in the most clichéd way possible, soul mates. There is literally no other way to describe us.
 
 
We don't have any kiddos {yet}, but we do have two sweet furbabies.
 
Abby: our 10 year old, cranky Chihuahua with the most awful breath you can imagine
 
 
Dude: our 5 year old, sweet and snuggly Chihuahua, who is extremely needy and loves attention
 
 
They are most definitely not at all spoiled...
 
I have the world's greatest parents who still love each other after *almost* 45 years of marriage {their anniversary is the end of this month}. They are the most amazing example of what true love looks like.
 
 
 
I am the youngest of 5...the 'baby' if you will :)
I've got 2 older sisters and 2 older brothers.
I also have 2 brother-in-laws and 2 sister-in-laws.
 
 
I also have 7 nephews and nieces.
These kiddos are my HEART!!!
I can't even imagine the love I will have for my own children, because the love I have for them is overflowing.
 
 
Friends
 
I have the world's greatest friends! Over the years, I have made so many fabulous friends. I could not make it without these sweet ladies!!!
 
 
Things I LOVE:
 
live music
 
 
Georgia football
 
 
my job
 
 
jamberry
 
 
baking
 
 
painting
 
crafting
 
 
the mountains
 
 
and the list goes on!!!
 
Thanks for stopping by to get to know this teacher :)
Be sure to come back tomorrow to see my classroom digs!
 
http://imbloghoppin.blogspot.com/
 
 


1 comment:

  1. I enjoyed reading this! Chihuahua's are my favorite dog breed!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE reading your comments!!!

Natalie