Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Christmas in....July?

Hey yall!

Isn't it ridiculously hot outside? Makes me yearn for the cool days of winter. But alas, that is many months away....

So instead, let's pretend its winter by throwing a sale....a Christmas in July sale!

All the seasonal items in my store are 20% off for ONE DAY ONLY! Click HERE to go to my TPT store :)


Want to know who else is having a sale? Check out Blog Hoppin' to get all your goodies!

 
I also wanted to let you know about my friend Kerri's big giveaway. It is her blogiversary and she is going all out!
 
I am giving away a copy of my Owls on Dots Classroom Theme Set, so head on over to enter her giveaway!
 

1 comment:

  1. Hey there! Your blog is adorable! I have nominated you for two awards. Hop on over to my blog to claim them. :)

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE reading your comments!!!

Natalie