Sunday, July 15, 2012

She's baaaaack!

Hey yall!

I feel like its been forever! Probably because it has...but sometimes you just gotta stop and let life take over.

So....what have I been up to over the last couple of weeks? Let's review in pictures, shall we?

Spent a week in Gatlinburg, TN in this amazing cabin

Had this magnificent view from our balcony

Have been eating all kinds of yummy goodies...like this flag cake my sister made for the 4th

Playing games with the fam
 
Went to see Magic Mike with my sisters and oldest niece...this was my mom's reaction :)
 
Played with these cute little sugar bears
 
Spent lots of time with the hubs
 
Got to hang out with this little girl-my sweet niece Alyssa
 
Got countless massages from her....for a price :)
 
(don't worry....I got my free one!)
 
The hubs and I were also able to move into our house! So I have been painting, cleaning, and moving for the past week or so.
 
My niece enjoyed helping...a little bit. She had fun tearing down the wallpaper in our bathroom though!
 
 
Annnnd.....of course I have been shopping for my classroom! Even though I don't technically have a classroom for next year yet...I will definitely be ready when I do!
 
My summer has been amazing so far, but definitely a whirlwind! And it will be over soon :(
 
Off to enjoy the last of it!

5 comments:

  1. Welcome back!! I love the Smoky Mountains. What a breathtaking view! :)
    Lisa
    Learning Is Something to Treasure

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all of the pictures! It looks like you've been having a blast! Enjoy every last second of it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh how fun! Jealous of the Gatlinburg cabin!
    Nicole
    Rowdy in Room 300
    Come check out my awesome giveaway HERE!

    ReplyDelete
  4. 1) I watched a large portion of Magic Mike with my sweatshirt covering my eyes.
    2) Have you read the book Christy? Cuz that view is exactly what I picture when I read it. And I know the book is set somewhere in Tennessee. Beautiful!

    Laurie
    Chickadee Jubilee

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE reading your comments!!!

Natalie