Friday, March 29, 2013

Five for Friday!

Hey yall! Happy Good Friday!!!
If you're like me, you are enjoying this glorious day off. If you had to work today, I feel for ya! I have been looking forward to this weekend for ages, because the hubs and I are hitting the road!
We're heading up to Asheville, NC to meet some friends for the weekend. Hello hot tub, Catch Phrase, piano bar, downtown shopping, catching up, and re-lax-ation!!!
Since I will be MIA over the next few days, I wanted to link up with Casey for her weekly party!

fiveforfriday
1. I was hard at work on my new Spring Fling Common Core Centers this week and finally got them posted!
2. Speaking of my new pack, my kiddos are loving the Spring themed centers!
3. I introduced two-digit addition and subtraction last week, and my smarties have been loving every minute of it! They feel like such big kids :)
4. Our home for the weekend!



Looks like its only Four for Friday, this week :)

4 comments:

  1. I was Four for Friday last week too. Have a great time on your spring break!! Catch Phrase is one of my favorite-ist games!

    Sara :)
    Smiling In Second Grade

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh that home for the weekend looks heavenly! Is your computer/screen always that clean?!?

    xo


    Holly
    Crisscross Applesauce in First Grade

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just found your blog thanks to Kathy Law! Cute! Will be back to visit again! Cindy

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE reading your comments!!!

Natalie