Monday, July 8, 2013

Carolina Bloggers Meet Up!

Hey yall!
 
Sorry I've been a little MIA this week. I'm knee deep in getting my gifted endorsement and am thisclose to the finish line. Couple more days and then I'm free for the rest of summer!!!
 
I just wanted to share with you an event that I'm super stoked about! Amanda from Teaching Maddeness has been cooking up another fun meet up for all the Carolina girls {Georgia girls, too!}.
 
Last year, I got the chance to meet some really great ladies when we met in Columbia. This year, I'm super excited to get to reunite with some of them {and meet some new ones} in Greenville!
 


This one includes dinner, a night on the town, an overnight stay, and then lunch the next day!
Whoo-hoo!
 
If you are around the area, or want to make the trip like I am, click on the picture above to get some info!


1 comment:

I LOVE reading your comments!!!

Natalie