Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Lots of Love

Hey y'all! I have some BIG news! I have completed my first unit and it is on sale right now on Teachers Pay Teachers and Teacher's Notebook! I am sooo super excited! It is a 40 page unit jammed packed with fun math activities that are perfect for Valentine's Day! This unit includes base-10 memory match, fact family cards and recording sheet, Valentine top-it cards, time to the hour, half hour, and quarter hour and recording sheet, and a sweet graphing activity using conversation hearts! I hope you get a chance to check it out! Click on any of the pictures below to purchase it from TN and click here to purchase it from TPT.



 Please leave me some love if you purchase. I would love to hear your feedback!

3 comments:

  1. Congrats on your first pack..it looks great! =)
    Jennifer
    First Grade Blue SKies

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your first packet looks great! I tagged you for some fun in my last post so come check it out.

    Jessica

    Apples and Papers

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE reading your comments!!!

Natalie