Are you loving Teacher Week as much as I am? I had such a blast checking out everyone's classrooms yesterday. Unfortunately, this girl still has not found a job, so no classroom photos for me....bummer!
Anyways, onto Therapeutic Thursday!
Today is all about how to relax and destress after a long day at school or work. Well, for me, its a no brainer!
1. Pedicure-there is nothing better than having your feet pampered while you sit in a massage chair and catch up on the latest gossip. Pretty toes make for happy girls :)
2. Vino-do I need to say more??? It especially helps when you share some with your girlfriends...on Winesday, maybe?
3. Junk tv-I love getting to zone out in front of the tv for hours at a time. Lately, I have had waaaay too much of this. This girl needs a job-pronto! My faves are funny shows, but I also love a good drama!
4. My pups-I look forward to seeing these 2 sweet faces every day. I guess I'll add my hubby in there, too :)
5. Listening to music-my go to pick-me-up music is Grace Potter. Seriously, go get this cd....she is amazing.
By then, I am completely relaxed.....ahhh.
So....how do you destress?
Go link up with Blog Hoppin'!