Monday, February 25, 2013

Birthday Freebies and the Traveling Teddy Bear Project

Hey yall! Happy Monday!
 
This is probably my most favorite Monday ever....because its my birthday!!!
 
I was really not looking forward to turning 28, but its not too shabby so far :)
 
I had a fun little bonfire with my close friends on Saturday, lunch with my family yesterday {along with some red velvet cake...my fave!}, and dinner tonight with my hubs! The sweet man bought me flowers, took my car to get the oil changed and washed it, and is taking me to buy a new printer tonight!
 
 
My kiddos were super sweet to me today, too! I wasn't expecting anything, because these babies honestly just don't have much, but one little sweetie did bring me this!
 
 
It's an owl piggy bank! Everytime you put money it, it hoots! Haha I love it and it looks great in our classroom. A couple of other kiddos even wanted to give me some change to put in it!
 
So I wanted to share the birthday love with all of you. For the next couple of hours, I have made my Dr. That Shall Not Be Named math and literacy centers free!!! So hurry up and grab your copies!
 
I will leave these free until I get back from dinner with my hubby tonight. All I ask is that you leave me some feedback!
 
Before I go, I need to ask yall for a BIG favor!
 
Our class is starting a study on Theodore Roosevelt and will be completing a Traveling Teddy Bear Project. It is very similar to Flat Stanley, except the kiddos decorated a teddy bear to send around the country. Also, our teddy bears want to visit some parks, since Teddy Roosevelt was all about the parks :)
 
Here's where yall come in:
 
My kiddos don't have much family that live elsewhere, so we are running into an issue of where to send our teddys. I was hoping that some of you may be willing to let my kiddos send you their bears. It would really mean a lot to us and I know they are super excited to see all the adventures their teddys take.
 
If you are interested, please shoot me an email at nlemacks@gmail.com and I will get back with you!
 
Now, off to pick out my new printer {yes, that's really what I wanted for my birthday!} and have some yummy Japanese hibachi!






6 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday to you, Natalie! Thank you for the great freebies & I'm sending you an e-mail right NOW about the teddies! :)

    Sara
    Miss V's Busy Bees
    ventrellasara@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday Natalie!!! I hope you have a wonderful dinner. I sent you an email about the project.
    Thanks for the freebies. I pinned them both on my board for "you know who". :)
    ❀Beth Ann❀
    Taming My Flock of Firsties
    tamingmyflockoffirsties@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday! Thank you for the great freebies! I sent an email about the teddy bear project. It sounds like it would be so much fun!

    Katy
    kevans927@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy birthday!! Enjoy it! :) Thank you for the awesome freebies! I so wanted to join in this teddy bear project. I will be emailing you!
    Jessica

    Apples and Papers

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Natalie! Happy Birthday! Thank you for the freebies! If you need more people, let me know my little ones would love it!

    Angela

    The Bilingual Teacher

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello, How are you? Bdayo.Com was created with one goal in mind to help our users enjoy, celebrate, and remember their birthday! Bdayo allows you to find unlimited amount of Birthday Freebies in your area and offer unique features to help you learn more about that special day!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE reading your comments!!!

Natalie