Hey yall! Happy Friday!
Although, it doesn't really matter what day of the week it is....its all summer!
It's been a fun-filled summer week, so I thought I would link up with Casey :)
Be warned though....there is nothing educational about this post at all!
1. I've been joining Katie and tons of other bloggers this month for #nojigglejune. Teachers are dedicated to their fitness! It's a fun way to keep each other motivated.
Don't follow me on instagram? Shame on you! Search for @teacherytidbits or follow me here.
2. My mom informed me this week that my beloved first car is doomed for the scrapyard. I bought this baby at 16 and zipped all around town in it, top down and hair just a'blowin in the wind.
Man, those were the days.
This ol' gal holds some cherished memories and I'll be sad to see her go :(
3. The countdown to Vegas for the big TPT conference is officially on, folks! This little number came in the mail yesterday and I'm so ready to rock it! T-minus 26 days!!!
4. My all-time favorite band came to town this week. They haven't played in Augusta in 17 years, so it was a BIG deal to see them on my home turf! We usually have to travel to see them, but not this time! It was such a blast and I hope they come again :)
5. Have you heard of Jamberry Nail Wraps? I had seen some really awesome jamicures floating around on IG and was dying to try them out. My sweet friend Valerie sent me a couple samples to try for the Chip Challenge and I was hooked, yall! I decided right then and there to become a consultant.
So what are Jamberry Nail Wraps? They are non-toxic heat-activated vinyl nail wraps that come in over 300 cool designs. They last for up to 2 weeks on your fingers and 4 plus weeks on your toes. Unlike traditional polish, these wraps don't chip and will never fade.
Check out these adorable jamicures!
Want to try some? I'm sending out samples now! Just shoot me an email with your name and address.
I'm also on the look out for hostesses! Interested in hosting an online Facebook party? Shoot me an email!
Ready to order? Shop here!
Happy weekend, friends!