Saturday, October 18, 2014

Hanging Anchor Charts {A Bright Idea!}

Hey yall! Happy Saturday!
 
I'm actually in Fayetteville for a regional Jamberry conference, but I couldn't miss the opportunity to bring you another bright idea!

 
 
This month, I wanted to share how we are hanging our anchor charts this year.
If you're like me, anchor charts are happening....multiple times a week!
 
Where in the world are you supposed to put all those lovely charts???
 
Last year, I hung them up with hangers on a rolling cart.
It worked okay, but they were really in the way...like, big time.
 
So this year I wanted to designate a specific spot to hang our charts, so I decided to dedicate a whole bulletin board just for our charts. But they needed to be able to be removed or added to, so I decided to use clothespins to hang them up.
 
However, gluing clothespins to a bulletin board?
Not an option for me.
 
Instead, I did this!
 
 
I hot-glued some pushpins to the back of my clothespins.

 
 
 
Then I just pushed them into the bulletin board and hung up my charts!
 
Done!

 

 
Please note:
1) I went back and added the "or" after I took this picture
2) The chart on the right was NOT drawn by me! I asked the para to make a chart about irregular plural verbs and this is what I got...the kiddos didn't seem to mind, though :)
 
Check out the link-up below for even MORE bright ideas!
 


8 comments:

  1. Love this idea! I do something similar but I stick velcro onto the back of my pegs as we have carpeted boards (that sounds kooky) instead of cork boards, the rough velcro sticks really well to the carpet.

    Tania
    Mrs Poultney's Ponderings

    ReplyDelete




  2. Excellent Blog! I would like to thank for the efforts you have made in writing this post. I am hoping the same best work from you in the future as well.
    I wanted to thank you for this websites! Thanks for sharing. Great websites!

    Pubg APK
    Pubg mobile APK
    Pubg for pc
    Pubg latest Version

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for the valuable information.iam very much impressed with this one.
    Looking forward for the good posts.whatsapp gb dark mode

    ReplyDelete
  4. First you visit Carrom Pool Mod APK site once. Hello, this article is very good for you, I have liked everything mentioned in this article and I will definitely share it in my friend circle... Thank you!

    Brawl Stars Mod Apk

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is very interesting post about that. I really appreciate that. You can get more info from tedrasoft.com

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE reading your comments!!!

Natalie