Friday, February 27, 2015

Atlanta Blogger Meet Up

Hey yall! TGIF, right???
 
It's been a LONG week....so long, that today is the first day I've had a second to sit down and tell you about my amazing trip last weekend!
 
I had the opportunity to attend the 2015 EDExpo in Atlanta as a teacher-blogger with some other bloggers (be sure to check back soon for more info about this!), and we had a fun meet up while we were there!
 
Since we're native to Georgia and we had to show a little Southern hospitality, a few other peaches and I worked together to throw a little shindig for our bloggy buddies.
 
What. a. NIGHT!
 
I was blown away when over 50 amazing teachers showed up!
We talked, gave away prizes, talked, ate, talked, drank, talked.
And then we taught all our Northern buddies how to say "yall" in their best accent :)
 
Here are a few ton of pictures from the meet up.
I bet you would recognize some of these gorgeous faces!

 
 













 
Here are some of the amazing prizes that we gave away!
A HUGE thank you to Blair from Blair Turner Paper, Kimberly from KG fonts, Krista from Creative Clips, Nikki from Melonheadz, Kaci from Mrs. Hoffer's Spot, Educents, and Peach State Pride.
 


 
 
 



 

 


 

 


 



 
 
So....how many faces do you recognize?
 


1 comment:

I LOVE reading your comments!!!

Natalie