The unpacking continues....I see the light at the end of the tunnel, though!
My bedroom is *almost* completely finished, which is a must, because I have something in there I want to share with you guys tomorrow for Monday Made It :) Can't wait to show yall!!!
Anyways, since the Bachelorette finale is coming on in t-minus 11 minutes, this is gonna be quick :)
I am linking up with Amy for her Tell Me More linky.
Okay, so here are some random facts about me :)
1. When I first ran across Amy's blog, I was totally excited because her last name is Lemons! My maiden name is Lemons, and it is not a common name. You might see some Lemmons, but I have yet to run across someone who is not family that spells it Lemons....cue Amy. I like to think that we are secretly related...even though I know it would only be by marriage :)
2. My hubby and I just moved into OUR house....no more rent! However, the situation in which we got this house is not typical. We actually inherited the house from my husband's uncle. It is a cute little house, but definitely needs some TLC. Thank heavens for Pinterest!
3. I hate seafood....except for tuna. I know this seems weird, as tuna is awfully 'fishy' tasting....but I load it down with mayonaise and relish :)
4. I have ALWAYS hated the color orange, but just recently started using it in my home a little. It seems to be growing on me a bit....especially when it's paired with teal.
5. I LOVE fruit, and will eat pretty much any type. My favorite fruit is probably kiwi, but I also love grapes, plums, strawberries and pomegranates.
6. I have a passion for interior design. In fact, I have wanted to be an interior designer for as long as I can remember. I was an art major in college for awhile, but somewhere along the way I realized it just wasn't going to happen. I switched my major to early childhood education and never looked back! I absolutely love teaching and am so glad I chose this path :) But I still love to design, especially my house and classroom, as much as I can!
7. The first time I was ever stung by a bee was last summer....and apparently I am allergic! I had this fear of bees my whole life, and now I know why!
Umm....do you see how big my hand got?!?!?
8. I love painting my toenails, and in high school I would paint them 3-4 times a week. I would actually change the polish to match my outfit for the next day...ha! Definitely don't have time for that anymore, but I still like to paint them at least every other week or so.
9. My very first job ever was at Zaxbys. I loved working there, and met so many of my forever friends during my time there. Even though I probably ate Zaxbys 6 times a week for the 2 years that I worked there, I can still eat it all the time. I love me some Zaxby's chicken!
10. I am the youngest of the five siblings. I have 2 older brothers and 2 older sisters. I love, love, love being the baby :)
Now go link up with Amy so I can read all about you :)