Monday, October 22, 2012

She Made the Paper!

Hey yall!
 
Today was an exciting day for me. Last week, I was contacted by our local newspaper, the Augusta Chronicle, about my involvement with TPT. The journalist had recently gotten wind of the website and had done a search for local teachers that are sellers. Well, guess who she found???
 
I spoke with her last week, and the article was in the paper today! So exciting! I love sharing the TPT love <3 If you are interested in reading the article, click here
 
Because I am so excited, I am throwing a quick sale in my little TPT store. For today only, everything in my store will be 20% off!
 
 
Happy shopping!
 
Ready for a freebie? Its another Manic Monday!
 
We have been studying plants in science, and we planted our seeds last week. This is a little journal that I made to go along with our unit. It will probably eventually be part of a whole plant unit that I put up for sale, but for now, enjoy the freebie!
 
Graphics from Scrappin Doodles
 
 


6 comments:

  1. Great article, Natalie! You must feel so proud - and, so you should! Love the plant book too. Thanks so much for sharing!
    Ѽ Lori
    Teaching With Love and Laughter
    luvyorkies@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on being in the paper, and thanks for the freebie!!

    Angela
    The Daily Alphabet

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats Natalie!

    I love this journal. It is simple enough that most of my special needs students will be able to use it.

    Thanks!
    Allison
    Miss Allison's Class

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is so AWESOME!!! Congrats! you're famous!
    ஐRikki

    The Hive

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just BOOed you! I hope you haven't been boo-ed already! Stop by my blog to check it out!

    Buzzing with Ms. B

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE reading your comments!!!

Natalie