Monday, April 8, 2013

Ahhh...Spring Break! plus monkeys!

Hey yall!
 
Today is my first *official* day of Spring Break and it. is. glorious.
 
I'm still in my jammies at 11:00, lazily drinking a cup of coffee and browsing on TPT.
 
Now that's how you start Spring Break off right!
 
I can tell that I'm going to be uber productive this week, though,  because I've already created a brand new classroom set! Introducing....
 
 
I gotta tell you....I am *loving* these adorable monkeys and the chic chevron accents! It almost makes me want to switch out my owls... :)
 
This set is HUGE, with 199 pages of monkey fun! Seriously though, I couldn't come up with just one more page??? 200 sounds much better, right? But no, it is only 199 pages...ha!
 
Anyways, this pack includes...
 
*Attendance/Transportation Signs: 8 different transportation options and blank signs

*Calendar Buddies: days of the week header and cards, months of the year header and cards, "today is," "tomorrow is," and "yesterday was" cards, and calendar cards 1-31 with special holidays

*Alphabet posters: Zaner Bloser font with both print and cursive posters

*Desk Tags: 4 different styles to choose from

*Table Tags: for up to 6 different tables

*Classroom Jobs: 28 different classroom jobs and student monkey cards
 
AND its editable, so you can make any extra pieces that your heart may desire! I'm also going to be working on some coordinating pieces over the next few days, so keep an eye out for those.
 
Now for some pictures!
 


 
Click here to pick up this adorable classroom set!
 
I know it seems a little early to be thinking about how to decorate your classroom next year, but I have honestly had some inquiries about new sets, so I thought....why not?
 
Now I'm off to enjoy this b-e-a-utiful day by soaking in the sun :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE reading your comments!!!

Natalie