Monday, April 29, 2013

Instagram Love!

Hey yall!
 
So, I spent all day yesterday working on my research proposal for the thesis. When I finally emerged from under my mountain of schoolwork, my Google reader was overwhelmed with love for Instagram!
 
Well, I'm no stranger to Instagram, but had never thought of using it strictly for my blog. Although, most of the pictures that I take have been for my blog anyways, so its not too much of a stretch :)
Just be prepared to see some personal pics as well!
 
Follow me @teacherytidbits.
 
 
 
Then head over to see the weekly linky party!
 





1 comment:

  1. Your blog is so cute! I just found it through the instagram linky party. I love all the pink :) I'll see if I can find ya on instagram too!
    Elizabeth
    Kickin’ it in Kindergarten

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE reading your comments!!!

Natalie