Friday, April 12, 2013

Five for Friday {Masters Week Edition}

Hey yall! Happy Friday!
 
I think this is the first Friday that I have ever dreaded....because it means my Spring Break is coming to a close! Waaaaaaaah!
 
Now just a regular old weekend is left before that 6 am alarm disturbs my precious new sleep cycle. Sigh...
 
I'm linking up with Casey again to show you 5 random things from my week.
 
fiveforfriday
 
1. Every year during the Masters, a benefit concert is held called Rock Fore Dough. Sometimes there are pretty big acts and sometimes its people I've never heard of. Well, this year my all time favorite Grace Potter was there! I about died when I saw the line up. She was absolutely amazing! If you don't know who she is, go pick up her latest CD here. Seriously, you won't be disappointed!
 


 
2. After the show, my girlfriend and I decided to go see another friend at the local Mellow Mushroom. We sat at the bar and had dinner. Well, the next day, I saw this message on FB...
 
 
Yes, I was eating in the same restaurant as Grace Potter at the same time and didn't even know it!!! I'm thinking I can still say that I had dinner with Grace Potter......no?
 
 
3. The most exciting part about being in Augusta this week is being on the lookout for celebrities. I've heard from friends that George Lopez flew in on Monday, Tiger Woods has been working out in my gym this week, and one of the sexiest men alive was in our local Outback the other night.....
 
 
One of my friends that works there posted that he was eating in the establishment AFTER he had gone! Needless to say, we are no longer friends..... :)
 
4. Well, its snowing here in Georgia! Yellow snow that is.....its pollen season yall! Everything in sight takes on a lovely yellow color. Yuck, yuck, yuck...
 
 
5. This little lady is quite talented and is a local Augustan. Want to know what Masters Week is like? Check out her video!
 

 
 
Go link up with Casey, friends!



3 comments:

  1. That pollen is about killing me! Oh, if only I had known that Ryan was in town. I might have ventured out a bit more :)

    Elizabeth
    Fun in Room 4B

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Natalie,
    So glad to have found your blog AND a fellow Georgia first grade teacher. The pollen is a KILLER right now, for sure. And, I have to tell you just how jealous I am that you were THAT close to Grace Potter. Love, love, love her!

    Kelly
    First Grade Fairytales

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Natalie, I just found your cute blog through Thirsty Firsties giveaway, I'm your newest follower!

    ✿Sue✿
    Science for Kids Blog

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE reading your comments!!!

Natalie