Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Dr. Seuss Doors {Part 1}

Hey yall! Well, we had our Dr. Seuss door decorating contest today. Yall....seriously...these ladies did an ah-mazing job! I feel bad for the judges, because this would be super hard to judge.

Please prepare yourself for the awesomeness that is about to come your way. There are a ton of pictures coming your way....just a little fore warning :)

Let's start with kindergarten, shall we? We have four kindergarten classrooms.

Ms. H: If I Ran the Zoo

Ms. J: Horton Hears a Who

Ms. D: Cat in the Hat Comes Back {1}

Ms. D: Cat in the Hat Comes Back {2}

Ms. S: Cat in the Hat {1}

Ms. S: Cat in the Hat {2}

Told you.

We're going to skip over first grade, because of course, you have to save the best {i.e. my door} for last :)

Moving on to second grade-there are 3 second grade classrooms.

Ms. M: Horton Hatches an Egg {1}

Ms. M: Horton Hatches an Egg {2}

Ms. D: If I Ran the Zoo

Ms. H: Are You My Mother? {1}

Ms. H: Are You My Mother? {2}
Go ahead and pick your jaw up now...we aren't done yet. Ms. H from the door above just happens to be 9 months pregnant...like, her due date is tomorrow. Really. She is planning on working up until she goes into labor! Her room is right across the hall from mine, and we have already discussed the plan of action if that happens at school. We all keep trying to put her into labor...no luck yet!

Onto third grade-there are 3 third grade classrooms.

Ms. D: Oh, the Places You'll Go! {1}

Ms. D: Oh, the Places You'll Go! {2}

Ms. S: My Book About Me {1}

Ms. S: My Book About Me {2}

Ms. D: And to Think I Saw it on Mulberry Street {1}

Ms. D: And to Think I Saw it on Mulberry Street {2}

Ms. D: And to Think I Saw it on Mulberry Street {3}
I know, right?!?!

Here are just a couple of other random doors, not from any specific grade level.

Ms. A {assistant principal}: Seuss-isms

Ms. S {ESOL coordinator}: Thing 1 and Thing 2 {Cat in the Hat}

Are you guys floored or what? There are still 3 grades left, but I am going to save those for tomorrow night...something to keep you coming back :)

Now, off to watch the season finale of Parenthood! Night!

5 comments:

  1. WOW!!! Those are beautiful!! You are all so creative! Happy RAA week!

    Melanie
    First Grade Brain Sprinkles

    ReplyDelete
  2. I *love* these!! Especially the Mulberry Street door and the first If I Ran the Zoo door!!!
    ❤Teri

    A Cupcake for the Teacher

    ReplyDelete
  3. Holy Moly! I love the Mulberry Street, and the Are You My Mother. The kids in the nest, presh!

    Can't wait to see yours :)


    Journey of a Substitute Teacher

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW! lot's of great doors. Can't wait to see yours :)

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE reading your comments!!!

Natalie