Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy Valentine's Day!!!

Hey yall! Happy valentine's day!

I'm not sure about yall, but this girl is beat! Between our schedule being a little off today, all the excitement with valentiney activities and math centers, indoor recess, and our card exchange, it was one rough day! I love to see them get to excited about things, but sheesh, it's exhausting.

So....since I'm so tired, my post is going to be primarily pictures.


Read this book.

Made our own Valentines and wrote descriptions about them.
Math Center: Chocolate Covered Fact Families

Math Center: Sweet Number Stories (thanks to Abby from The Inspired Apple)

Math Center: Even and Odd Love (thanks to Anna from Crazy for First Grade)

Math Center: Valentine Top-It
Math Center: Sweet Memory Match
Math Center: Take Your Sweet Time
Math Center: Sweetheart Graphing
Read this book.
Made our own Splats (inspired by Amy at Step Into 2nd Grade with Mrs. Lemons)
Valentine's Day gift was from of my students...they know me so well!!!


This is what's waiting on me as we speak.
Night yall!


5 comments:

  1. OMG!! Those are the same two books I read! Love it!

    Angela
    The Daily Alphabet

    ReplyDelete
  2. If I started drooling when I saw the Riesling, does that make me an alcoholic? Or almost one?

    Buzzing with Ms. B

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmmm....nah...unless thats where the "buzzing" in "buzzing with ms. b" comes from! HA!!!

    And it was definitely yummy, so drool on, my friend :)

    Natalie
    Teachery Tidbits

    ReplyDelete
  4. *Love* the Love, Splat kitties.. I made them too! :) hehe
    ❤Teri

    A Cupcake for the Teacher

    ReplyDelete
  5. I read the same Valentine book to my kids!!!

    Michelle
    Apples and ABC's

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE reading your comments!!!

Natalie