Sunday, February 5, 2012

Love Note and a Freebie!

Good Sunday morning, yall! Well, its not really good for me, considering I woke up with a cold. Bleck. Stuffy nose, cough, congestion...the works. Good thing I have a day to rest, because I'm going to have to just suck it up and deal with it. This girl cannot take another day off.

But I do have good news! I posted a new item in my TPT and TN shops! I created just a simple Valentine's card for you to give to your students. There are 3 different versions, so you can pick the one that most represents you. These are on sale for $1 right now in both my shops. Click on the picture to get your copy!



Freebie time! My students have really been working hard to learn their addition facts, so I created this little poster to help with the doubles facts! Click on the picture to pick up your copy for free!


And because I'm not feeling so great, and giving stuff away makes me feel better, the first 5 people to comment will get my Love Note for free! Just leave a comment with your email address and which one you would prefer (Caucasian with blonde hair, caucasian with brown hair, or African-American with black hair). Sorry for all you red-heads out there :(

Okay, I'm off to eat some soup and curl up with my remote.

9 comments:

  1. Absolutely great!! I would love the African-American version with black hair. My email address is agriffith1123@yahoo.com.

    Angela
    The Daily Alphabet

    ReplyDelete
  2. We sing a doubles song to the tune of Farmer in the Dell. It's not very creative but it works, and we can sing it for any double. "Zero plus zero is zero. Zero plus zero is zero. Doubles are so much fun. Zero plus zero is zero."

    I'll take caucasian with blond hair. Feel better.
    www.niketam@msn.com

    Tammy
    Forever in First

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the doubles rap!! We are working hard on this right now. The love notes are adorable. Feel better! Hope that soup is working!
    I will take caucasian with brown hair. Thank you!
    Jessica

    Apples and Papers

    ReplyDelete
  4. Feel better girly! Love the doubles rap :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sorry about the email. Try niketam@msn.com or tmcmorrow@kunaschools.org

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks so much for the doubles freebie, it's so cute! I'm your newest follower, come by for a visit!

    ✿ Kaleigh
    Kaleigh's Klassroom

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love you blog! I just started following you too!

    Erica

    www.sprinklestokindergarten.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE reading your comments!!!

Natalie