Friday, October 26, 2012

Pumpkin Observations Freebie!

Hey yall! Happy Friday!!!
 
This has been the most tiring week yet! I have only been home before 8:00 one night this week :(
Class twice a week is going to be the death of me...
 
My plans for tonight?
 
Nada. Zip. Zilch.
 
This girl will have her pjs on my 5:00 pm and will be watching a Walking Dead marathon :)
 
Or maybe Breaking Bad...
 
Either way, I will certainly enjoy a stress free night of nothingness.
 
Now..onto the freebie!
 
On Monday, we are having our Pumpkin Investigations day. We are actually going to be using a couple of different pumpkin sheets from around blogland, but I also created this one for us to use.
 
Click on the picture to get your copy. 
 
Graphics by KPM Doodles and Scrappin Doodles
 
This sheet allows the kiddos to use their senses to observe their pumpkin. We are going to look at them, smell them, taste them {can't wait for the pumpkin cupcakes!}, and touch them.
 
I was getting so excited, because many of my kiddos said they have never seen the inside of a pumpkin before!
 
But my giddyness was squashed yesterday when my instructional coach told me I would be in professional learning all day and have to get a sub.
 
Bummer. Looks like I'm going to miss out on all the fun :(
 
Hopefully, I can get the sub to take some pictures show I can share with you guys!
 
Happy Friday, friends!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE reading your comments!!!

Natalie