Saturday, November 15, 2014

Bright Ideas Round Up

Hey yall! Happy Saturday!
 
I know I have been a bit of a slacker lately.
Life has just been busy.
Feel me?
 
That's why I'm so excited about today's post!
I'm going to recap some of the Bright Ideas posts from this year.
All great ideas, all in one short post!
 

We started this fun link-up back in February, and I've only missed one month since then.
 
In February, I wrote about using an interactive word wall. You can read all about that here.
 
 
In March, I shared how I organize all the books that I use for teaching. These are for my use only-students are NOT allowed to touch these babies! You can read how I pull that off here.
 
 
In April, I wrote about some paper-saving tips for all those on copy lockdown!
Check that post out here.
 
 
In May, I wrote about using plastic tablecloths for bulletin boards.
You can see some of my boards here.
 This is my second most visited post...it's a good one!
 
 
In June, I blogged about a little game that I use to keep my kiddos quiet in the halls.
Learn about that game here.
 
 
In July, I wrote about an easy way to store those playing cards.
Check it out here.
 
 
In August, my post was about spicing up those boring bookshelves!
See how I added some flavor here.
 
 
I couldn't get myself together in September.
I wonder why...
 
In October, I shared a trick I used to hang up my anchor charts.
Find out what the trick is here.
 
 
Whew! That's a lot of bright ideas!
Ready to see more?
Check out these other amazingly bright ideas from some other equally as amazing bloggers!




No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE reading your comments!!!

Natalie