Monday, January 21, 2013

Manic Monday {freebies}

Hey yall!
 
I am seriously loving this long weekend! For those of you that had to work today, I feel for ya...
 
But this girl has another day off tomorrow! PTL!!!
 
This {short} week, my kiddos will be learning about long /o/. I made this little activity to throw in with our literacy centers this week. Hope someone can use it!
 

Click on the picture to get your freebie!

 
I was also hard at work yesterday finishing up my Granny Swallowed Love pack! This pack is exactly like my Granny Swallowed Winter pack, except for its Valentine's Day themed!
 
Love those Lucille Colandro books!
 

Click on the picture to pick up your copy!

 
This unit includes...
 
 
Want a preview of the unit? Click on the picture below to get a Story Sequencing freebie! It can used as a cut-n-paste OR as a pocket chart activity!
 

 
Want more freebies???
 
Go check out Manic Monday over at Classroom Freebies :)
 

 
Have a wonderful week, yall!!!

5 comments:

  1. Thank you Natalie so much! Love the freebies and I will be buying the Old Lady Love unit as soon as payday hits this week, lol. It's been a long 5 weeks and I have a few things on my wishlist! Hope you are feeling better!

    Cindi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Natalie,
    This is the first week I haven't linked up in quite a few. Very cute freebie - thanks so much.
    Vicky
    Traditions, Laughter and Happily Ever After

    ReplyDelete
  3. A further advantage of acquiring from reputed via the internet outlets is always online shopping sites that they supply beneficial shipment support. You may be keeping wherever while plus size bridal in the community wedding dresses 2013 and however get your buy on time.

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE reading your comments!!!

Natalie