Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Chalkboard Craze

Hey yall!
 
Is it just me, or does chalkboard seem to be the new thing? It seems like its everywhere I look. I've even been working it into my home!
 

 
The first 2 pictures are pots that I spray painted with chalkboard paint for Mother's Day. The 3rd picture was my inspiration for my newest classroom set.
 
chalkboard + raffia = super chic!
 
 


 

I am seriously in love with this set! Since I'm moving to 5th grade next year, I'm thinking its time to retire the owls and this just may be what I use to replace them!
 
Click on any of the above pictures to grab your copy!

3 comments:

  1. I LOVE those labels! I don't know what theme I will follow yet in the fall, but I am pinning these as an idea! Thanks for sharing :)

    Annie
    Three Cheers for First Grade!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE the chalkboard labels Very cute. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are so cute... what is the font that you used?? It's so much easier to read than sketch block.

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE reading your comments!!!

Natalie