Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Another Day in 1st Grade

Hey yall!
 
The year is winding down yall.
Only 23 days left...eek!

We are in full force finish-out-first-grade mode, so I thought I would pop in and share some of what we've been up to these past couple weeks!
 
We wrote clown stories and made these adorable clowns for our study of diphthong ow/ou.
 
 
 
For our study on economics, we made these goods and services flapbooks.
 
 
On the inside, they wrote whether each job provided goods or services.
 
We also wrote about what we want to be when we grow up and whether that job provides goods or services.
 
 
 
In science, we've been learning all about sound!
After learning about pitch, we composed and played songs on glass bottles filled with water.
 
 
Since today was Earth Day, we wrote all about how to keep our Earth clean.
 
You can pick up this little craftivity here.
Then we put our words into action and cleaned up the playground!
 
 
The next few weeks are going to fly by, I'm sure, so forgive me if I'm a little scarce!
Time to put the petal to the metal, yall!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE reading your comments!!!

Natalie