Are you guys having a rockin' Friday night in like I am???
The hubs is at work, so I've dedicated this night to craft night!
And boy, have I been crafty!
I got the bug the other day to start decorating for my favorite season. I think I thought that if I made it super fallish around here, then the actual season would hurry up! The weather has been absolutely gorgeous lately, so at least there's that :)
In my quest for all things fall, I turned to pinterest for some 'pin'spiration. I mean, where else???
Here are some things I have made tonight:
1. New fall wreath! I had so much fun making this thing....and I only managed to burn myself once in the process. Thinking I might actually go back and add a few more rosettes, though...
2. Fall decor! Got everything to make this from the Dollar Tree....score! Cute and cheap....my kind of decor :)
3. Fall subway art! Okay, I didn't actually make this one...I downloaded it from here. But I did buy the frame!
|Subway art from Antsi-Pants|
4. Fall cupcakes! Pumpkin, to be exact. My favorite thing about fall is pumpkin EVERYTHING! These are not just for me, though, they are for the ladies that will be at the Carolina Meetup tomorrow!
5. Fall Fun Math Centers! I couldn't stop with the fall creations, so I went right ahead and made these super cute math centers! This packet includes addition to 20, counting by 5s, ordering numbers from least to greatest, matching numbers with their written words, and telling time to the hour AND to the half hour.
You can pick this unit up in my TPT store here
I'm totally stoked about the Carolina Meetup tomorrow! Technically, its today since its already past midnight here. I promise to post pics next week!
Happy weekend, friends!