Saturday, August 17, 2013

Best Weekend EVER and a SALE!

Hey yall!
 
Happy Saturday from Hilton Head Island!
 
The hubs and I decided to take a trip to Hilton Head this weekend to celebrate my first week back at school. We started this little tradition last year and I'm definitely on board with continuing it each year :) We decided to bring the pups with us this year, and they quickly made themselves at home!
 
 
I wanted to take a moment in between the beach and shopping to tell you about the HUGE back to school sale over at TPT.
 
 
I have been filling up my cart and anxiously awaiting this day for the past 2 weeks!
As you all know, I've been reassigned to 5th grade this year, so everything in my cart was geared towards those big kids.
 
Well, our numbers have been really small in 5th this year {small as in I only had 12 kids in my class!}, so yesterday I got the most exciting news EVER.....they are collapsing my 5th grade class and moving me back to 1st grade!!!!!!!!!!!
 
I cannot tell you how excited I was to hear this news. I may have jumped up and down and screamed for joy :)
 
I had really been missing my sweet babies this first week of school and was struggling with the big kids. My heart just belongs in first :)
 
Anyways, in honor of the BIG sale and my exciting weekend, I decided to bundle some of my classroom sets and pass the savings on to YOU!
 
Here are a few sets you can snag during the sale tomorrow and Monday:
 
 
Price if purchased separately: $32.50
Price after bundle and 28% off: $20.16

 
Price if purchased separately: $22.50
Price after bundle and 28% off: $12.96

 
Price if purchased separately: $24
Price after bundle and 28% off: $14.40



 
Price if purchased separately: $22.50
Price after bundle and 28% off: $12.96
 

Everything else in my store is also on sale, so go on and fill up your cart now!
Happy shopping, yall!


2 comments:

  1. Congratulations on being moved back to 1st! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Natalie your decor packs are beautiful! LOVE the chalkboard and the monkeys are precious!!! (and so are your pups:)

    We are gearing up to head back next week-sniffle sniffle. Hope you have a room full of sweeties this year!

    ~Christy & Tammy
    Fluttering Through First Grade

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE reading your comments!!!

Natalie