Sunday, November 25, 2012

All Aboard!!!

Hey yall!
 
Does anyone else have the Sunday night blues?
 
I've got 'em...bad :(
 
I have had such a glorious vacation and I am most definitely not ready to get back to work yet.
 
Can't I have just one more day....please???
 
Well, I guess there is a silver lining about tomorrow....the BIG sale!
 
Is your shopping cart full? I can't wait to check out and see all my new goodies!
 
I have been working really hard to get some more Christmas units ready in time for the big sale, and I finished one more today :)
 
Click on the picture to get your copy!

 
 


 This unit is full of literacy activities that coordinate with the book "The Polar Express" by Chris Van Allsburg, including:
*Story Sequencing: cut-n-paste sheet OR pocket chart activity
*ABC Order: center work with recording sheet OR pocket chart activity
*Noun/Verb Sort: center work with recording sheet OR pocket chart activity
*The Polar Word Search: individual sheet
*Venn Diagram {book v. movie}: individual sheet
*Writing Prompt: a variety of different prompts for all ability levels
*Train Tickets: something fun to give your students
 
Don't forget...sale starts tomorrow!!!
 
I am also throwing a little BOGO sale on my holiday items {Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas, Valentine's Day, St. Patty's Day, etc.}. Here's how it works: if you purchase a holiday item, just shoot me an email with your TPT username and the item you purchased. Then let me know which holiday item you want for free :)
 
Click on the picture below to start filling that cart!
 
 
 
Happy shopping!


1 comment:

  1. I agree, the Sunday night blues are the worst. Now on to a long work week especially after having three days off. I'm dreading the alarm in the morning! Your polar express activity looks super fun!
    ஐRikki
    The Hive

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE reading your comments!!!

Natalie