Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Getting in the Spirit

Hey yall!
 
I cannot believe that tomorrow is Thanksgiving! I'm so ready for some turkey, mashed potatoes, corn, stuffing.....mmmmmmm.
 
Right now I am in Ft. Knox, KY visiting with my sister and family. My brother and family will be coming in tonight, too! Still missing a couple of siblings (plus a hubby, who's stuck in GA), but happy to be with family for Thanksgiving!
 
We have had the whole week off..PTL!..and I have been ultra productive! I know I shouldn't be working on my time off, but we both knew that was going to happen now didn't we?
 
I've got two new Christmas units up for sale, with two more in the works!
 
Holly Jolly Math Centers {Common Core aligned}
 

 
This unit includes:
 
*Double Trouble: doubles facts to 20
*Frosty Time: time to the hour and time to the half hour (2 separate centers)
*Ten Frame Gifts: matching ten frames to their corresponding number
*Christmas Stories: addition & subtraction number stories
*Christmas Character Memory Match: matching numbers to their written words
 
Granny Swallows Christmas
 


 
This unit accompanies the book "There Was An Old Lady Who Swallowed a Bell" by Lucille Colandro. It includes:
 
*Story Sequencing: pocket chart activity OR cut and paste sheets
*ABC Order: pocket chart activity OR individual recording sheets
*Rhyming Words Match: pocket chart activity OR individual recording sheets
*Writing Prompts: 4 different prompts to choose from {depending on your students' abilities}
*Old Lady Word Search: center work OR individual sheets
*Long Vowel Lady: color by vowel individual sheets
 
You can find both of these units in my TPT store now. However, I am participating in the B-I-G cyber Monday {plus Tuesday!} sale over at TPT, so these units will be 28% off then!
 

 
I've got a couple more units in the works, so I will *hopefully* have those ready by Monday, too!
 
Also, Chrissy from Buzzing with Ms. B is having a blogiversay giveaway! She is celebrating her one year blogiversary and is having an awesome giveaway. Go check her out and enter to win a $10 shopping spree in my store!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE reading your comments!!!

Natalie