Thursday, November 22, 2012

Thankful for YOU!

Hey yall! Happy turkey day!!!
 
I'm spending the day eating, laughing with family, eating, mapping out our black Friday{and apparently Thursday} shopping, eating, relaxing, eating, watching football, and eating.
 
I just wanted to stop in and tell you guys how thankful I am for all of you! Without you, this little blog would not be possible. If I have even touched one person or given one idea or made learning fun for just one student, then its been worth it. I really do appreciate each and every one of you that read my posts, leave me sweet and encouraging comments, and share your ideas with me.
 
I also am super thankful for all of the other bloggers out there! I am become such a better teacher just from stalking yall :)
 
I hope everyone is spending today with someone you love.
 
 
Happy Thanksgiving, yall!!!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE reading your comments!!!

Natalie