I know that brings Spring Break for some of you....super jello!
We still have *9* more school days before our Spring Break.
I think I can, I think I can!
I'm linking up with Casey for her fun weekly linky! Let's face it....Spring has arrived and my kiddos have the fever! I'm just trying to survive 'round these parts :)
Here are five *totally* random things from my week!
1. We had a fundraiser night at Chucky Cheese, so Chucky came to visit us! Poor thing was basically mobbed...
2. Okay, so this one isn't school related, but I couldn't resist. Our little Dude is quite possibly the sweetest, snuggliest dog in the whole world! He likes to snuggle right between the hubs and I at night, and often falls asleep in my arms :) Love that sweet, snuggly puppy!
3. Sorry if this offends anyone, but I had to share! I was grading spelling tests and ran across this...
The word was "cook." Ha!
4. Okay, so this was technically from last week, but I never shared. We had Career Day last week, and the littles had so much fun! There were like 10 different vehicles here that we got to check out, including a police car, a city bus, a garbage truck, and a military humvee (among others!). This sweetie loved getting to try on the soldier gear :)
5. This is how I'm currently spending my Friday night. Got my blanket, my Barefoot, and Les Miserables :)
Go link up with Casey!