Monday, March 11, 2013

Golden Hour Freebie!

Hey yall!
 
Was this Monday extra hard for anyone else today???
 
Pinned Image
 
It must have been that stinkin' hour we lost....ugh. Time to catch up on some sleep tonight.
 
I'm linking up for Manic Monday today!
 
 
 
You can pick up a little center from my Common O'Core Pocket Chart Math Centers pack. It's telling time to the hour and half hour. Click on the picture below to get your copy!
 
 
 
Also, for those of you that offered to join in our Traveling Teddy Bear Project, I just wanted to let you know that I got those mailed out today! Whoo-hoo! Thanks again!



3 comments:

  1. Common O'Core... TOOOOO funny! Gotta share this with the teachers on my staff. It's been a bit too serious of late with all the CCSS talk.

    Happy Teaching,
    Angela
    The Teacher's Desk 6

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the freebie!! My kiddos were all wired up today and you know what....it didn't even hit me that it could have been the time change!! We will go with that and HOPE tomorrow is more calm!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE reading your comments!!!

Natalie