Monday, May 6, 2013

Fabulous Feedback and a S-A-L-E!

Hey yall!
 
I wish I could say "Happy Monday!" but unfortunately, it soooo was not happy for me.
 
I won't get into it, but let's just say I have one very challenging and disturbed child that made it difficult. And 16 others that have summer fever!
 
Tomorrow will be better :)
 
I'm linking up today with Christina over at Bunting, Books, and Bainbridge for her Fabulous Feedback linky!
 
 
Feedback is a must for a TPT seller. It lets us know how much are products are valued, gives us boosts when we need them, and also allows us to become better sellers by meeting your needs.
Although I don't always comment on feedback, please know that I read each and every one that I get. I love hearing that little bell on my phone that lets me know I have new feedback!!!
 
Here are some that put a HUGE smile on my face!
 
Frames by Ashley Hughes
Font by A Cupcake for the Teacher



 
And also 1 that gave me some suggestions to make it better:
 
 
I just realized that I haven't made those cards bigger yet, so I know what my first project will be this week :)
 
As I'm sure you all have heard by now, TPT is having a HUGE Teacher Appreciation sale and I'm joining in on the fun!
 
 
Click on the picture to start shopping! And don't forget to leave that valuable feedback on past items to get some credit!
 
Now, I'm off to de-stress with some chocolate and wine :)



1 comment:

  1. Just found your blog through the feedback linky! I am a new follower! You have some great products, and I look forward to reading future posts...

    Smiles,
    Sarah @ Hoots N Hollers

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE reading your comments!!!

Natalie