Monday, May 20, 2013

It's the end of the year as we know it! {freebie alert}

Hey yall!
 
I'm super stoked to tell you that today was my last Monday of the year! Whoohoo!
We've got 3 1/2 more days with the kiddos and then 2 days of post-planning after the long weekend.
 
Thank goodness, because my littles were W-I-L-D today! I'm sure they are just as anxious as I am to get to summer, but WHOA! It already feels like Friday will never get here!
 
We are going to be spending this week doing some fun activities like....
 
making our Berry Best Year crafts...
 
Click on the picture to purchase your copy.
 
completing an end-of-the-year friend scavenger hunt...
 
Click on the picture to grab your freebie!
 
and making this adorable memory book from my sweet friend Lyndsey!
 
Click on the picture to purchase this from Lyndsey's TPT shop.
Meanwhile, I'm going to be busy packing and moving everything out of my classroom. I'm not sure if I ever shared this with yall, but my principal wants to move me to 5th grade next year....eeek!!! I'm not at all happy about it, so I'm in the process of trying to move schools. That means my poor hubby's manfort is going to be overrun with school stuff over the summer....sorry babe!
 
Now, this girl has got some serious sleep to catch up on. I spent a long bachelorette weekend in Nashville and am in recovery mode.
 
7 ladies + 1 big suit + Nashville = 1 amazing weekend!
 

Laura, I love you girl and had the BEST weekend! Can't wait to see you get hitched in 2 weeks!!!
 
 
 


1 comment:

  1. I love your Find a Friend paper! I pinned it to print out as soon as I get to school :)

    Thanks!
    Annie
    Three Cheers for First Grade!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE reading your comments!!!

Natalie