Monday, May 6, 2013

Life's a Beach!

Hey yall!
 
Are you ready to do some shopping today? I know I sure am! My cart is loaded up and I am ready to go.
 
Last night, I put the finishing touches on my newest unit, just in time for the big sale!
 
 
This little unit includes 5 Common Core aligned literacy centers, including:
*Have a Ball! Common and Proper Noun Sort (1.L.1)
*Rockin' Out! Synonym Match (1.L.5)
*Flippin' Out! Antonym Match (1.L.5)
*Beachy Sentences: Sentence Scrambles (1.L.1)
*BBQ Sentence Sort: Sorting Asking, Telling, & Excited Sentences (1.L.2)
 
 
This baby is only $4.00 for the next two days!
Click on the picture above to snag your copy.
 
Want to win a free copy? Head on over to 'like' my Facebook page!
 
Happy shopping, friends!
 
 

1 comment:

  1. This unit is PERFECT to wrap up the year! I am so glad I won:) Thanks for sharing.

    I gave this unit a shout out on my blog tonight:)
    Tammy
    The Resourceful Apple

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE reading your comments!!!

Natalie