Saturday, June 9, 2012

Be My Guest!!!

Hey yall!

Did that post title have yall singing the Beauty and the Beast song???

All I can see right now is the little candlestick and clock singing their little hearts out...

But seriously, I want you guys to be my guest!

Life is just so hectic right now between starting grad school, looking for jobs, visiting with family, etc...that I am running on fumes before I get a chance to catch up with yall!

So I am most definitely looking for a few guest bloggers to help me out while I get myself situated in this new routine. Interested?

2 comments:

  1. yep. I'm singing that song now. Thanks. That's my favorite disney movie.
    Ms. Kerri and her Krazy Kindergarten

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey girl,

    I'd love to be your guest, be your guest!

    I'll e-mail ya. xoxo

    Lyndsey

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE reading your comments!!!

Natalie