Sunday, June 24, 2012

Party Time!

Hey yall!

If you are here from the Facebook party, welcome!!!

Look around, check out some of my past posts, and grab a TON of freebies! You can find all those by clicking on the Freebies label on the right side of my bar.

Don't have time to download them all right now? I get it! It's a party, and you've got some mingling to to.

No problem! Here's a little something for you to get right now. This is only available as a freebie until 11 pm (or until I go to bed, whichever is later :)



This literacy unit should be used with the book "There Was an Old Lady Who Swallowed a Shell" by Lucille Colandro. Click on the picture to get your copy!

Thanks so much for stopping by! Come back tomorrow for yet ANOTHER FREEBIE!!!

7 comments:

  1. Natalie... this is awesome!! My students love this book. I can't wait to introduce these activities to them next year. (I'm looping, so I can super plan this summer haha)

    Katie

    Dirty Hands and Lesson Plans

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh thank you! I love all of the old lady books!

    kellybrown28021@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome! Thanks for the great activities to go with one of my favs!

    ΡΌ Lori
    Teaching With Love and Laughter
    luvyorkies@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Natalie! I can't seem to download this! I love it...I just ordered this book for next year and would love to have this! My email is jajc4@comcast.net and my name is amy... Thanks
    1

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love all of these books! I was also unable to download it. Email is ksimmons008@hot.rr.com

    Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is great! Thanks! However, I too was not able to download it.
    rachelcjones89@gmail.com

    Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE reading your comments!!!

Natalie