Monday, June 11, 2012

'Owl'phabet Freebie!

Hey yall!

I hope everyone had a fantastic weekend...I know I sure did!

Saturday was spent soaking up some rays, and then we had family bowling night! It was so much fun! I just love getting to spend some QT with the fam :)

Sunday was all about shopping. My mom, sister, niece, and I all went shopping for a few hours. It was nice to have a girls day, although I didn't get the pedicure that I so badly need...guess that will be on the list for this week!

I have been working on some themed classroom items for the past couple of weeks, and I cannot believe that I am still not done. But....almost there!

My classroom theme last year was owls, so of course I wanted to do a cute owl set first :)
I have spent countless hours getting it just right, and I can't wait to share it with you guys!
So until it's ready, I thought I would give you a little sneak peak with this owl themed alphabet....or 'owl'phabet, if you will :)

Click on the picture to get your copy.

If you've got a freebie to share today, don't forget to link up!

Classroom Freebies Manic Monday

Remember, I am on the lookout for guest bloggers, so give me a holler if you are interested :)

10 comments:

  1. These are adorable and I love the name... the "owl"phabet! And the font is one of my favorites! :) Super cute!
    -Jessica
    A Turn to Learn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Natalie,

    These are SOOO cute! Thank you!

    Mona
    First Grade Schoolhouse

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are adorable Thank you!

    Marcy
    Simply Sprout

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute! I'm thinking seriously about doing owls in my room this fall...this works out perfectly!

    Haley
    Following Optimism in 2nd Grade

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are sooo cute. Thanks for creating and sharing them.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I don't have an owl theme but these are adorable...so I guess I have an adorable theme, haha. Isn't Digital BakeShop fabulous!

    Thanks so much for the freebie. There are definitely some teachers at my school that will love it.

    Miss Cosby
    You Might Be a First Grader...

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE reading your comments!!!

Natalie