Friday, June 15, 2012

Meet Me at the Rocky Top!

Hey yall!

Just a quick post from me tonight :)

I am done with my first Ed.S class...whoo-hoo! Yes, it was short (10 days) but a ton of work! I spent about 5 hours last night at the school's lab just trying to get all the work done.

But now I can put a big 'ol checkmark next to that class...check, check! I am starting 2 more classes on Monday, so wish me luck with those!

My family and I are going on vacation to good ol' Gatlinburg, TN next month. Kerri and I decided it would be a great time to have a meetup!



We are going to be meeting for lunch on Thursday, July 5th at the Smoky Mountain Brewery. If you live anywhere around that area, we would love to meet up with you!!!

Just shoot me an email if you are planning on coming :)

We hope to see some of your awesome teaching selves there!

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like fun... too bad I live far. HaHa :) Good luck with your next classes. I took the summer off from school, but start back in August (working on my M.eD)

    Katie
    Dirty Hands and Lesson Plans

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would probably drive the 6+hrs, but I will be in DC... Aww man! Have fun!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE reading your comments!!!

Natalie