Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Bags are Packed, People!!!

Hey yall! Is it Thursday at 1:45 yet? No?

Shoot....only 14 hours until I am boarding the plane, yall!

I am beyond excited. I mean, you have no idea.

I have been running around like a mad person today, trying to get everything together for the sub for the 3 days I will be missing school. I'm telling you, it's almost not worth all the hassle.....nah, it's totally gonna be worth it!!!

I told my littles that I was going to Japan tomorrow, and they all were totally amazed! I also told them that if the sub said they were well behaved, I would bring them some sort of Japanese treat! Then one little sweetie asked for ice cream. Hmmm....not sure that will last the 14 hour trip!

While I'm gone, I have an awesome group of amazing bloggers lined up for yall, so don't forget about this lil ol' blog! Check back often :)

Now, let me leave you with some pictures to make you even more jealous than you already are :)

Behold, the beautiful little island of Okinawa, Japan...





Oooooh, and guess what else? Amanda from One Extra Degree just emailed me and told me that I won her Carson Dellosa giveaway! Whoo-hoo! Look at all the goodies I won :)

I know, I know, you can hardly contain your jealousy. I'll leave you be now.

Talk to you guys in about 12 days!!!

8 comments:

  1. Have a great time! Can't wait to hear about your trip!

    Sara :)
    Smiling In Second Grade

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks absolutely lovely! Have a great time.

    ❀ Tammy
    Forever in First

    ReplyDelete
  3. ENJOY!!! We will all miss you, but look forward to stories and photos from the trip.
    Camille
    An Open Door

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW! I guess its just your lucky day...an awesome carson dellosa bulliten set, japan, & the WINNER of my giveaway!!! I'll be emailing you shortly :)

    Edana
    colormekinder

    ReplyDelete
  5. That place looks just like paradise!! Enjoy your trip!! I also gave you something special on my latest post! Come check it out.
    Jessica

    Apples and Papers

    ReplyDelete
  6. Have fun on your trip and take lots of pictures! PS I am TOTALLY jealous of your prizes you won haha

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE reading your comments!!!

Natalie