Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Rule Breaker!

I know, I know. It's against the rules to post twice in one day. Blame it on the medication, I don't know what's going on.....

Did you buy it? No? Well, a girl can try, right?

Real quick...I just wanted to let you know that I added a new unit to both my TPT and TN stores. It's the rest of my There Was an Old Lady Who Swallowed a Clover Literacy Activities.

This 19 page unit includes:
*Story Sequencing cards and recording sheet
*Story Retelling/Syllable Sort cards and recording sheet
*Rhyme Match cards and recording sheet
*Sentence Scramblers cards and recording sheet

So go pick up your copy now, folks! Hurry, before St. Patrick's Day gets here!!!

First 2 to follow both my shops and comment get it free! Don't forget to leave your email address!

8 comments:

I LOVE reading your comments!!!

Natalie