Sunday, March 4, 2012

Spring Fever and an Award!

Hey yall! Happy Sunday! This is just going to be a quick little post, because I have got to finish running some errands, and then I am babysitting tonight.

First up, I wanted to let you know that I have posted a few new items in my shops. The first one is my Spring Fever Vowel Sort unit. 

This unit includes 3 different vowel sorts:
Short and long vowel /a/
Short and long vowel /i/
Short and long vowel /o/
All 3 have sorting cards, headers cards, and recording sheets.

You can also purchase these 3 sorts individually, although you save money by purchasing the whole unit!




Please leave me some love if you purchase.
I will give this unit away to the first 2 people to comment :)

I also need to thank Angela over at the Daily Alphabet and Jessica at Apples and Papers for giving me this sweet little award.


Here are the rules:
1. Link back to the blogger who gave it to you.
2. Pass the award on to 15 lovely bloggers.
3. Follow the person who sent it to you.

So here are my 15 award recipients {sorry if you have already received this award}

2. Tanya at A Class Act
3. Kristin at A Teeny, Tiny Teacher
4. Lyndsey at A Year of Many Firsts
5. Chrissy at Buzzing with Ms. B
6. Edana at Color Me Kinder
7. Crystal at Kreative in Kinder
9. Christina at Mrs. Bainbridge's Class
10. Heather at Heather's Heart
11. Hadar at Miss Kindergarten
12. Randi at Teach It With Class
13. Alisha at The Bubbly Blonde
14. Tammy at Forever in First

Please go and check out all these lovely ladies blogs...I stalk them everyday!

9 comments:

  1. Thanks so much! And your packs are SOOO cute. I think I'm going to buy them. I have a several kids, even at third grade, who still struggle with that!
    Buzzing with Ms. B

    ReplyDelete
  2. Man! I missed your freebie by one! LOL
    Sooo close.
    Buzzing with Ms. B

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Natalie. I'm glad to be one of your 15 awardees!
    ❀ Tammy
    Forever in First

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for the award! You are so sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the award girl! I need to write an award post soon!
    ❤Teri
    A Cupcake for the Teacher

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank- you so much for this sweet award!

    Color Me Kinder

    ReplyDelete
  7. Did I thank you for this already!? P.S. I haven't been on my computer since my lucky moment so I haven't even had time to view the unit! I will give you feedback soon :)

    Hadar

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE reading your comments!!!

Natalie