Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Looky in My Lunchbox Linky Party!

Hey yall!

2 more days!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just thought I would go ahead and get that out of the way.... :)

Today, I am joining in on a super fun little linky party over at 4th Grade Frolics.


Sounds like fun, right?

Okay, so here is my trusty lunchbox.

2012-03-26_19-50-17_590.jpg

Cute, huh? Of course, it's Thirty One.

The bad thing about this lunchbox? It usually is filled with very blah, non-exciting food. True story. I am trying to live a healthier lifestyle and lose weight, so my lunches are very basic.

Turkey sandwich.



Light potato chips.



Chobani Blueberry Greek Yogurt.


Laughing Cow cheese wedge and crackers {for a snack later}.




That's it. Pretty boring, right?

Every once in awhile, I will have leftovers from dinner the night before, and that is always an exciting day at lunch. Especially when it's leftover turkey tacos...yum.

We get 30 minutes for lunch and, thankfully, don't have to eat lunch with our kiddos. My two other first grade teamies and I usually sit in my room and gossip chat about things. Every once in awhile, one of us will have lunch dates, so you can also expect to see a few random littles in there on any given day.

We eat very early at 10:45, but I honestly don't think I could wait much longer. School starts at 7:20 for us, so my littles are usually asking how much longer til lunch around 10 or so.

So, that's it! Now I get to go stalk see what all of yall's lunchboxes look like :)

Gotta go pack!!!

8 comments:

  1. School starts at 7:20? Wow, that's early. I thought 8:05 was early for us. What time do you get out?


    ❀ Tammy
    Forever in First

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yikes, 7:20?! I pick up my kiddies for the day at 8:45!! 0:)
    ❤Teri
    A Cupcake for the Teacher

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your lunch looks super yummy!! My class starts around 9:00 asking when lunch is... and we start school at 8:10!

    Marvelous Multiagers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks bunches for linking up:) My lunch is boring too cuz I'm doing the diet thing as well.....or should I say healthier life style instead of diet so it sticks this time:)))

    4th Grade Frolics

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Natalie!

    I found your blog through Tara's linky party! I can't believe how early you start! We don't start until 8:15 and I still roll in tired every morning! I'm going to post and join this linky tonight... and my lunch is about as boring as it can get, but it still is fun to check out everyone else's! So glad I found your blog!

    Molly
    Lessons with Laughter

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations! You won my giveaway! You should be receiving an email from a Carson Dellosa rep soon! :) Also, your blog looks great! Looks like I have some reading to do!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats on winning Amanda's giveaway. Found you through Tara's Lunch Box Linky! I LOVE turkey sandwiches :)

    Come stop by my blog when you get a chance.

    Summyr

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your lunch looks great. I have got to do better once I get back from spring break. I usually forget my lunch, don't have enough time in the morning, or eat something I have in the room!!
    Robynn
    BusyBees

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE reading your comments!!!

Natalie